8.28.2011

Me and My Standars

While browsing in a website where most queers at, someone sent me a message stating that he can't reach me because I'm of high standards. Hmm.. Have I set mine too high? Or nobody's qualified for the position?

Setting your own standards is like hiring somebody to do a job for you. If he doesn't meet the necessary requirements, then he is not fit for the job.

Here's what I stated in my profile:

Disclaimer: Before you read everything written here, make sure you have the eyes for reading. One user here told me that my profile has 'attitude' in it. One thing, my profile is me. It's an expression of my heart and mind.

- - - -

Everyone will always want your downfall. Career, lovelife, and family are the things I juggle everyday just to be able to cope with this cruel world. Now, I'm juggling two balls with my hands (please don't take this literally and greenly). Lovelife is still not knocking on my door. Been dating some but confusion still hinders everything. So there.

- - - -

Right now, a 21-year old me is facing some serious issues. I'd better set them aside for myself.

- - - -

I'm still a human being. I know how to laugh, cry, or lose myself. What are written here are words of someone who is frank and very straight forward but in reality, they aren't obvious in my company.

- - - -

So what if I am gay? I am a professional, myself and I am acting like one. The term 'gay' doesn't just apply to screaming fags or leather daddies out there but to the people who have lives to live like me. So please, better clear your standards well.

- - - -

To those people who wrote 'Bisexual' in their preference, let me ask you: when was the last time you had sex with a girl without thinking of what's between a guy's legs? Or better yet, have you ever had sex or relationship with a woman? Gahd, that's the worst thing about you people. You love pretending but when you're rejected, you feel sorry for it. A piece of damn advice: be true to yourself or simply put 'Gay' in your preference if you're really one. There's a big difference between the two words and by looks and attitude or the way you write things, I can definitely tell. So what if you're the manly type? Still you're sucking dick and can't even lick a cunt. Tsktsk.

Nakakairita lang kasi eh. Pag tinanong mo preference, isasagot 'Bisexual'. Pag tinanong mo kung nagkarelationship na or nakipag-DO na sa girl, sasabihin hindi pa or walang balak. Ano ka? Halaman? Man, be true to yourself. I just don't want to talk to hypocrite people.

- - - -

If you have plans on sending me a message, PLEASE, don't limit yourself with simple 'hi', 'hello'. Or better yet, don't try sending me any message if you're just going do this. :)

- - - -

My profile is not just a boast of everything but a prize to be proud of. :)

- - - -

I'm still LOVELESS. Geez, I'm trying to have someone to call my own. Anybody there? Haha!

- - - -

I have deleted my first account here because someone still haunts me with his memories. I don't want to hold on to that. Still, something in the wind has made me to create another account.

- - - -

At my young age, I can say that I am an achiever in my own ways. 2010 was a roller coaster ride of everything for me. I graduated last March, hired last April, started practicing my profession last June, took the boards last September and managed to pass it. Geez, I guess not all 20 year olds have this kind of achievements.

- - - -

A guy is hotter when he shows his intelligence and not just his 6-pack abs. Most guys, especially those who are in LGBT sites, are just into SEX and nothing beyond that. A piece of advice: show me that your brain functions more than your dick. I'm not after looks but when your hormones are more active than you are in a conversation, better not message me anymore. This is my standard because I always believe in a good companionship better than a relationship.

- - - -

I maybe cheap in my own ways but I'm not easy.

- - - -

So this is me. I know when to pretend and when to be honest.

- - - -

S.A.N.T.I.E.


So there. I've written whatever my heart tells me. Judgment is all yours.

1 comment:

  1. hye santie.
    how r u.
    hope u still remember me.
    i will going to manila from 24th - 29th august.
    i hope i can meet you there.
    pls leave me ur contact number ok.

    Kay
    Manjam
    my ym id - arkhinetic

    ReplyDelete