9.14.2011

My Papa and His Battle

It is exactly 8 days since that day he was admitted in the hospital until he is allowed to go today. I've known this man for my whole life. I owe him and my mother every single thing that I am now. Hmm, aside from being a real gambling addict, he is a good father to his 4 children. Typical this may sound but I really am proud to have him as my father. I would've never known to ride a bicycle without him. I would've never known that school is really important. I would've never known the reality of life without him. Now, he's battling his illness. I know the difficulty he is bearing but I know he'll be able to return to his old self again. If you're one of my very few readers, kindly include this man in your prayers - Rodrigo Alday y Tolentino. Pa, you're still the best! :) Gagaling ka! Here he is with my Mama. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment