11.27.2010

That BVLGARI Guy

So I'm finally over him. Finally over with the days, weeks, months and more than a year of happiness and torment by just thinking about him.

I have never loved any guy the way I loved him. That's a fact I can't deny to everyone who knows me well. He's the guy who woke my inner soul and the very best out of me. He's the guy who became my standard with everything - sex, intelligence and looks.

More than these things, he made me tougher. I can say that I have become more intelligent in choosing who to date, who to get laid with and whom to love. With every guy that I meet, he's the correction to whatever flaw that I will find within a guy.

Where is he now? I don't know. He's just there mingling with the guys he has found.

One thing is certain, I will always dream of another chance having him again. That maybe in a different lifetime.

Advance Happy Birthday, Jep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment